Studio Five Eight, celebrating its first year as its own company, is truly a labor of love that has been in the works for the past twenty years through my various roles and positions AND the bumps and bruises along the way.Education/Work
- Graduated Rosemount High School in 1993
- Achieved a Bachelors of Science degree from St. Cloud State University in 1997 in Business Computer Information Systems
- Enjoyed eight years (four as an employee, four as a contractor) with Ernst & Young LLP/ CapGemini as a Business Consultant, Tech Guy and Facilitator
- Invested two years as a Project Manager at R.A. Campion Decorating Company/Decorators Service Co.
- Joyfully serve, for the past nine years, as the Director of Communication & Technology at Central Lutheran Chuch in Elk River, MN
In all of that time, I have worn a number of different hats, all the while being molded and shaped to offer the wide variety of skills and talents to you through Studio Five Eight.
- Married to Julie, a Math teacher in Zimm, since October 2001 - I'm blessed...no two ways about it.
- Two wonderful, energentic daughters who keep me on my toes and explain my lack of hair.
- Two beautiful German daughters, who I love to as if they were my own, that have changed our lives forever!
- Live in Zimmerman, raised in Apple Valley, with a brief stopover in Atlanta, GA
- Hunter: Primarily Grouse, Deer and Bear...oh my!
- A die-hard Dave Ramsey and Financial Peace University fan - I have led and/or coordinated eleven FPU courses and am a Dave Ramsey trained financial counselor
- Serve as a volunteer with the Elk River Police Department, as the Captain of the Reserve Unit.
- Most important though...I love Jesus and am in awe of his life-death for me.